– Unless otherwise requested in writing, all payments will be in pounds sterling (£) and will be payable in the United Kingdom.
– MSFT Management terms are strictly 30 days from the invoice issue date.
– If any invoice remains unpaid for more than 30 days after the invoice date, MSFT Management will be entitled to charge a day rate of £1 per day on outstanding fees under £500.
– On amounts over £500, there will be a 2% per annum above the UK base rate on all other amounts. Interest will accrue on a daily basis.
– All payments are to be received by BACS. If your company wishes to pay by cheque, a £10 bank charge will be applicable.